- 3/4 cup
Olympian Semolina Fine
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp
Honey (or to desired taste)
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- Canola Oil
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Warm a pan with standing oil over as high a heat you can without burning oil.
- In a bowl mix well (a fork works) Semolina, eggs, water, honey, baking soda and cinnamon in bowl. Mix until mixture turns into a liquid, the semolina will thicken whilst cooking.
- Pour small amount for small cakes or large amounts for large cakes.
- Once you can get your spatula under the cake without crumbling then it is safe to flip.
- Stack and serve with honey and add your favourite topping.