Trahanas Vegetable Soup with Veal
- 1 cup
Olympian Sweet Trahana
- 2 Ltr Water
- 600 g Veal with bones
- 3 Carrots
- 1-2 Celery sticks
- 1 Large tomato
- 2-3 Medium onions, chopped
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1-2 Potatoes, cut in 2 pieces
- 1 tsp Thyme
- Sea salt and pepper
- Place the veal in a large saucepan or a pressure cooker and add 2 litre of cold water.
- Bring to boil until some beige foam forming on top.
- Remove foam and add all vegetables, herbs and seasoning.
- Simmer for an hour or so (pressure cooker have exact cooking time for veal etc.) and remove the veal and vegetables from the saucepan.
- Cut veal and vegetables into chunks, removing any bones and put them back to the soup.
- Add half a cup of Trahana.
- Cook for a further 15 minutes. Stirring occasionally.