Generally, when you think allspice berries and chicken together in the same sentence, you think chicken jerky..but not this time!! Our chicken drumstick recipe is juicy, mild and seriously moorish. The addition of the allspice berries add a subtle peppery overtone and dept of depth of flavour.
Chicken Drumsticks and Egg Noodle Pasta
- 2 Pkt
Olympian Egg Noodles
- 4 Medium Chicken Drumsticks
- 4 tbsp
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Medium white onion, chopped
Cloves of garlic,chopped
Can tomato paste (150ml)
- 10 cups Water
- 12-15 Whole all spice berries
- 42 g Sea salt
- 1 Green pepper
- Heat oil in pan and add onion and chicken.
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano, and green pepper. Cook on low heat for approx. 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from saucepan. Add 1 cup of water to sauce and bring to boil.
- Add Egg Noodle and bring to boil for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add chicken in sauce and boil for a further 5 minutes. Serve with your favourite Cheese.