Not a lot can beat a lovely cheesy pasta bake served up with a big side of salad (obviously that makes it healthy…….!!) but add in bacon and this is one of those dinners that the kids will polish off in no time!!! This dish is perfect eaten for cold for lunch the next day too – although you can heat it up in the microwave with a tablespoon of water – to stop it drying out.
Egg Noodle Oven Pasta Bake with Cream
- 2 Pkts
Olympian Egg Noodle Pasta Large
- 600 ml Cream
- 250 g
Kaseri (Greek Grated Cheese)
Slices Short Bacon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 250 g Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Heat oil in pan and add spring onion, Bacon and Mushroom. Cook for approx. 2 minutes.
- Add Cream, salt, pepper to taste. Bring to boil.
- In a separate pot boil some water and add Egg Noodle Pasta and boil for 10 minutes.
- In a baking dish add a layer of Egg Noodle Pasta, sprinkle the grated cheese, layerremainder of Egg Noodle pasta and cheese. Layer the cream sauce on the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve.