When it comes to comfort food, there’s nothing better than meatballs! Meatballs are also the easiest way to add protein to almost any dish, but are just perfect. The breadcrumbs soaked in milk are used to help bind the meat together.. and make the meatballs perfect every time!
Country Style Meatball Pasta
- 2 pkts
Olympian Egg Noodles Medium
- 1 Jar of tomato sauce
- 600 g Ground beef
- 1/2 cup
bread crumbs, soaked in 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook Egg Noodle pasta, stirring often, until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain well in a colander.
- In a large, wide saucepan or deep skillet, heat tomato sauce over low heat while you proceed.
- While pasta is cooking, combine beef, soaked bread crumbs, cheese, onion, parsley, egg, garlic and salt in a large bowl. Form mixture into balls slightly larger than golf balls. (They will shrink as they cook.) Lay meatballs out on two nonstick or oiled baking sheets and bake in oven until nicely browned, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer meatballs from oven with tongs and place into simmering sauce to combine. Serve meatballs and sauce on top of spaghetti.