Who doesn’t love a thick stack of French toast with a drizzle of maple syrup? This slightly twisted recipe using our sweetloaf is so delicious and super easy to make. French toast is a great breakfast, but also a fun brunch menu option and is great reheated.
Thick slices of Olympian Sweetloaf
- 5 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Maple Syrup
- Fresh berries
- Beat eggs and milk together, add cinnamon.
- Whisk until well blended. Pour into a shallow bowl.
- Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, allowing bread to soak up some of the mixture.
- Melt some butter (or use vegetable) over a skillet on medium heat.
- Add as many slices of bread onto the skillet as well fit at a time. Fry until brown on both
sides. Flipping the bread when necessary.
- Serve hot with butter, maple syrup, and fresh berries.