The BEST Turkish delight slice!
This slightly varied Turkish Delight Slice is the BEST no-bake slice ever! A basic biscuit base made with Turkish Delight, chocolate and scattered with extra chunks of Turkish delight… topped with a white chocolate layer. What is there not to love and it’s just perfect with an afternoon coffee!! YUM!
Turkish Delight Slice
- 125 g Butter
- 200 g Sweetened condensed milk
- 400 g Plain or milk Chocolate
- 250 g Plain sweet biscuits
- 20 g (1/4 cup) desiccated coconut
- 150 g Olympian Turkish Delight (I like rose and almond, but any flavour is delicious)
- 1 cup White chocolate
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil (or coconut oil)
- 6-7 drops Pink food colouring
- Melt the butter, sweetened condensed milk and chocolate together in a saucepan over low heat stirring until melted.
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor and add to the chocolate mixture, along with the coconut and the chopped Turkish Delight. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into an 18cm x 28cm lined rectangular slice tin and press down hard.
- Melt the white chocolate and vegetable oil in the microwave on 50% power, stirring regularly.
- Spread the melted chocolate evenly over the slice.
- Place drops of food colouring onto the chocolate and use a skewer or a knife to make swirly patterns.
- Pop into the fridge until the chocolate is firm. Cut into squares.
- Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.