Easter Egg Red Dye
Traditional Greek Red Easter Egg Dye For 50 Eggs
- Dissolve a sachet of Olympian red egg dye in a cup of boiling water.
- Place your room temperature (that’s important!) eggs gently in a medium saucepan 1 layer at a time.
- Cover eggs with water and add the dissolved red egg dye and 5 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- Boil the eggs for 20-25 minutes on low to medium heat (if heat is too high your eggs may crack!).
- Remove eggs and let cool.
- Dip a clean cloth into some oil.
- Shine the eggs using he oiled cloth.
- Please Note: Instructions on pack for 50 eggs , if you dye less than 50 eggs please only use small amount of the sachet.
Video Instructions: Visit our recipe page here.
Product weight: 5g
Product of Australia
Ingredients: Food grade (122)