YOU SAY FRAPPE, I SAY FREDDO…
Coffee is an essential element of Greek culture and lifestyle. And it’s not just hot coffee that we’re talking about here! Whether it’s for a morning pick me up, an afternoon coffee hit or just cruisy days on the beach, it’s an iced coffee and Greek summer that go hand in hand. But what’s a Frappe? Put simply, a Frappé, is a foam-covered iced coffee drink made from instant coffee (Nescafe), water, sugar, and evaporated milk or sometimes even ice-cream!
Here’s how simple it is to make a genuine Greek Frappé:
- Put about 2-3 teaspoons of Nescafe instant Greek coffee into a big glass
- Add the required amount of sugar to your taste
- Now add a little water to your coffee-sugar mixture in your glass. (About 1/3 cup of water is good.)
- Use our electric milk frother and froth your coffee until it’s nice and foamy and fills the glass about halfway.
- Next, add ice to fill the cup, then top it off with water. Leave a little room for a splash of milk or half & half and add that last! Finished and ready to drink!
Order your Greek Nescafé Classic Frappe Instant coffee and maker now for fast delivery